- 1 package (1-3/4 to 2-1/2 pounds) refrigerated fully-cooked boneless beef pot roast with gravy
- 1 package (16 to 20 ounces) refrigerated or frozen ready-to-eat mashed potatoes
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grain or Dijon-style mustard
- ¾ cup canned Cheddar-flavored French-fried onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Quick & Easy Beef
1. Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Stir in cheese, milk and salt and pepper as desired; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile remove pot roast from package. Transfer gravy to 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Stir in mustard. Cut pot roast into 1-inch pieces. Combine beef with gravy mixture. Cover and microwave on HIGH 6 to 9 minutes or until hot, stirring once.
3. Transfer beef mixture to platter; spoon potatoes around beef. Sprinkle with onions and parsley.
717 calories; 54 g protein; 40 g carbohydrate; 23 g fat; 1,643 mg sodium; 166 mg cholesterol; 6.8 mg niacin; 0.6 mg vitamin B6; 6.3 mcg vitamin B12; 5.3 mg iron; 15.2 mg zinc.