- 3 lbs. chicken thighs, skin removed (about 8)
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- green onions
1. In large sealable plastic bag, mix together hoisin sauce, honey, soy sauce, orange juice, garlic, green onion, ginger and cayenne pepper.
2. Add chicken thighs and marinate at least 1 hour in refrigerator. Remove chicken and place marinade in small saucepan over medium high heat; boil 2 minutes.
3. Arrange thighs on broiler pan and place on oven rack in medium or low position. Broil about 15 minutes, turn and broil about 10 minutes more, basting occasionally with marinade until thighs are done, taking care not to burn. Garnish with green onions.