- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 3 lemons, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 envelope Sazon con Azafran
- 2 tablespoons smoked Spanish paprika
- ¼ cup Spanish olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- parsley sprigs
- ½ cup pimiento stuffed olives
- Spanish Pesto
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup pitted Spanish olives
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup canned garbanzo beans, drained
- ⅓ cup Spanish olive oil
- ½ cup Spanish pimientos
- ½ cup manchego cheese, finely grated
1. Rub chicken with juice of 1 lemon; sprinkle with salt. In small bowl, mix together cocoa powder, sazon and paprika; rub liberally over chicken.
2. In large nonstick frypan over medium heat, place olive oil. Add chicken and cover. Cook 8 minutes, turning often.
3. Add garlic and cook about 6 minutes more, turning often. Slice chicken breasts across grain and arrange on platter, fanning slightly. Sprinkle with juice of ½ lemon and drizzle with Spanish Pesto. Garnish with olives, parsley and remaining lemon, sliced.
4. Spanish Pesto: In food processor, place parsley, olives, minced garlic and garbanzo beans. Pulse, adding Spanish olive oil and pimientos. Empty into bowl and stir in finely grated manchego cheese.