- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless, cut in 2- inch strips
- 3 cups packaged angel hair coleslaw
- ½ cup bottled chopped roasted red peppers, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup sliced green onions, white and green parts included
- ¼ cup sliced chopped water chestnuts
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup packaged julienne cut sundried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 large ripe olives
- ⅓ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1. In large bowl, toss together coleslaw, red peppers, green onions, water chestnuts, almonds, peanuts and sundried tomatoes.
2. Spray large skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat and add 3 tablespoons Dressing. Add chicken and cook, stirring, about 6 minutes until chicken is done and liquid absorbed.
3. Add half of chicken to coleslaw and toss. Pour warm Dressing over mixture and toss to blend. Transfer coleslaw to serving dish, sprinkle with grated cheese and arrange remaining chicken on top. Garnish with olives.
4. Dressing: In small saucepan, mix together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, vegetable oil, lemon pepper seasoning and light brown sugar. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil. Turn off heat, cover and keep warm.