- 4 boneless beef chuck eye steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 8 ounces each)
- ½ cup prepared red wine vinaigrette
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- ¼ cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
1. Place beef steaks in food-safe plastic bag. Pour vinaigrette over steaks; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
2. Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Spray rack of broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place steaks on rack in pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 15 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
3. Meanwhile combine topping ingredients in medium bowl.
4. Top each steak on broiler pan rack with 1/4 of topping mixture. Broil 2 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and heated through.