- 4 fully-cooked beef "prime" rib slices, 3/4 to 1 inch thick (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Chipotle Butter
- ¼ lb. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
30 Minute, Beef
1. Combine ¼ pound butter , shallots, cilantro, chipotle peppers, lime juice and salt in small mixer bowl; beat on high speed until light and fluffy. Set aside.
2. Heat ½ tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place two beef "prime" rib slices in skillet; sear 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through, turning once. Transfer beef to platter; keep warm. Repeat with remaining ½ tablespoon butter and beef slices.
3. Top each beef slice with 2 tablespoons chipotle butter. Serve with remaining chipotle butter, as desired.